Tuesday, July 24, 2007

That Looks Del.icio.us!

The del.icio.us website seems to be just that--delicious! You can set up bloglines, giving yourself opportunities to check lots of different, newsworthy, or interesting things in minutes rather than hours.

Delicious is an online organizer that could be extremely valuable, as well as a great time-saving device, once you set it up and 'get the hang of it.'

I think of flickr that way for photos and other such things. It is amazing. But after I subscribed to Feedburner, I was not so thrilled. Actually, I unsubscribed to that one, as well as SixApart, because I ended up wading through so many comments about each 'cool thing' that I couldn't keep up with all that information. Also, there was a raft of online junk-mail attached with them that I never received before, so I found them to be more of a hindrance than a help.

No comments: