Friday, July 13, 2007

In My Dreams

Avatar is a BLAST! I haven't had so much fun creating this "perfect image" person since I don't know when. If only...oh well, I can dream, can't I?

This took me back to my childhood, when I would pretend to be the perfect super-model, Barbie. And dressing her harkened back to my days with paperdolls, only better, because her tab-clothes didn't keep falling off!

I found myself "LOL-ing" (laughing out loud, for those like me who aren't always familiar with today's texting lingo) trying on different clothes, jewelry, options, and adding exotic backgrounds! I just loved it!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Terri, I love your enthusiasm!

Miss Terri said...

Thanks, Jessa! You're the only "comment" I've received from all my blogs so far!

Maybe I'm Not alone in the Universe!

Terri